Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Saturday 7 November 2009

Classic Experts Pics





After I had retired I watched a few sections in the 3rd group whilst waiting for the van to pick me up. This was a double sub at the end of the stream that took most of the Expert field for marks.

Perhaps a rare photo of Normal Shepherd on his ear in the stream, Alan Whitton with his feet down on the root step, Steve Gagg on Simon Chell's Triumph Twin having a BIG dab and Peter Salt going for a big dab on the turn before the root step.

I watched most of the Expert field through here and saw no cleans (in fact the best I saw was a single Dab at the turn).

2 comments:

Marty D said...

Was the turn in the pics ok or did you need a dab??
Even you ??

Dave Dawson said...

It was too tight with big hidden rocks under the water - pretty much everyone needed a deliberate dab to line it up for the step..