Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Monday 19 April 2010

Beezerpost 37



I left my bike at Dad's after the trial on Saturday with my shopping list that included the work on the wheels, the exhaust and the oil filter.

He's been a busy boy today already as when I spoke to him tonight I discovered that the wheels have been stripped, the machining done on the hubs and already they are in the queue at Redditch Powdercoating to be finished in a nice shiny black colour. (see the picture of the hubs before and after machining above)

They should be back by the end of the week then they will go to Terry Millichap for building into stainless spokes.

Work has also begun on the exhaust and the hole has been cut in the front box and the mounting brackets and front connecting pipe tacked in place ready for welding.

No comments: