Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Monday 3 May 2010

BMCA Trial - May 16th

I was talking to Ian Bullock the other evening and he tells me that some new trials land has been found in the Midlands and a 'try out' event has been planned for 16th of May. The trial will be run by the BMCA.

I understand that the ground is really good with streams, rocks, banks, trees (bit of everything!)and there is plenty of it so we can expect some good sections.

As this is a new piece of land, the guys want to give the land owner a taste of pre 65 trials and therefore we need a really good turn out, so if you haven't already got plans for that weekend please come along and support the event.

I know there are plenty of readers of this BLOG that are within easy travelling distance of the west Midlands (especially the Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and East Midlands riders) so please come and support the event. It will possibly ensure that we get to use the ground again and it is always good to ride on fresh ground that hasn't been used before.

VENUE: Breach Farm, Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 0JS
DIRECTIONS: Junction 3 – M5, A456 towards Kidderminster, at island turn left onto B4551 Bromsgrove Road,the venue is approx 1 mile on right.

No comments: