Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Friday 12 January 2007

Cubpost 1



Its now the 12th of Jan and no trial ridden yet this year due to illness, still it has given me time to start this BLOG!!

I have managed to add a McDonald rear end to my Cub so it's now almost finished after over 6 months of building then rebuilding and needless to say, plenty of cash......

Here is how it started after Dad (Pete) initially built it for me - a good little bike I am sure that you will agree but as I have been used to both modern trials and mountain biking and the costs that go with both of them, I didn't mind sinking some more cash into this project as it wont be lost money. I am sure that really good classic trials bikes hold their value and this is/will be one of the best.

Here is how it started life when fist built from the 3 boxes of bits that were collected back in May 2006.

No comments: