Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Sunday 14 January 2007

Cubpost 4







Here are the latest shots of the Cub with the Mcdonald rear end (Armac Tel 01751 417371). the subframe and swinging arm are made from Trumech/CF53 tube.
In all I undertsand that it is about 1.5kg saving on the originals. It comes complete with everything required to bolt directly onto the original cub front frame.
This includes;
Swinging arm - bearings, chainguard, chain tensioner, snail cams, spindle
Subframe - seat, footrests(Gas Gas) alloy brake pedal

As you can see it is very neat, the suspension action is a little better due to the extra length of the swinging arm and the shock mount positions and is slightly narrower and lower at the seat. The footrests are also about 1 inch lower so it should be a little more stable with the centre of gravity moving downwards.

Will let you know how it performs after next weekend when it should get it's fist outing.

No comments: