Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Yamahapost 2 - the work starts



First things first, and the bike was stripped for a bit of work on the frame.

The Yamaha Mono always had the footrests too high in my opinion so additional webbing was welded below the original footrest mounts to lower the pegs by about an inch and pull them back about 1/2 inch.

The frame was then whipped off to the powder coaters whist the other work was started.

No comments: