Classic Trials

Classic Trials

About Me

I have come into 2012 with a strong desire to be more healthy and reduce my weight to something more acceptable for a man of my age and height. On the 1st of Jan 2012 at the age of 45 and height of 6ft 2in, I weighed in at 18st 2lbs (that's 256 lbs or 116kg). I have a pretty large frame and have always been able to carry a bit of excess baggage but I think its time to do something about it for my health and energy levels more than anything else. The experts suggest that for a man of my height and age I should be about 13.5 st but I have set myself a target of 15 st (210lbs or 95kg) - thats a planned loss of around 3 st (46lbs or 20kg) This BLOG is a record of my attempt to achieve this goal and I have made it public to help keep me motivated and on track. If you have any comments, thoughts or ideas and suggestions please feel free to leave me a message..

Saturday 8 December 2007

Fanticpost 6







The tank has arrived from Chris Stevens at Classic Trial and the new 300 seat has also arrived so it's now looking the part.
We now need to make a new bracket for the seat to attach to as the 300 seat is much shorter than the original 240 seat.
Also the colour match on the tank and side panels is a little off, so we may have to re-think this, either by spraying the side panels in the same colour or even doing something a little different on the sides.
I think we are looking at another couple of weeks for the rear wheel to be built, having had to order a new rear rim but it's looking like it will be ready to ride in a trial over the Christmas period.

I will keep the BLOG updated as we go.

No comments: